Dr. Vishnubhatla Subrahmanya Sastry
He is born on 5.01.1941 at Vijayawada, A.P. in a traditional Vedic scholar family. After having learnt Yajur kramantham as a very young child from his father, Bhy. Venkateswara Avadhani, he continued higher studies with paternal uncle Bhy. Ramamurty Ghanapati in kavya, Nataka, Alamkara Sastra. Bhy. Gullapalli Venkata Narayana Sastry taught him Yajur Ghanantam; - Salakshna Ghanantam from Bhy. E. Ramaswami Sarma; Advaita Vedantam & Tarkam from Bhy. Mandalika Venkata Sastry & Bhy. Rani Narasimha Sastry; & Shadanga Vidyaranya Bhasyam from a host of very illustrious Gurus, Parimi Viswanatha Sastry, Bhy. Lanka Venkatarama Sastry & Bhy. Sannidhanam Lakshminarayana Murty who taught him vyakaranam, Srauta prayogam, Mimamsa & Vedabhasyam respectively.
Krishna Yajur karma & Ghana
- Krishna Mandala Veda Vidwat Pravardhaka Sabha
- Kowtha Poornanandam Sabha, Vijayawada
- Kowtha Swadharma Swarajya Sangheeya Veda Sabha, Vijayawada
- Veda Sastra Parishad / Rajahmundry
- Sangaveda Vidyalayam, Varanasi.
- Veda Sastra Agama Sadas, Tirumala
- Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Chaturmasya Veda Sastra Vidwat Sabha, Srikalahasthi.
Advaita Vedanta praveena of A.U. Vizag.
M.A. in Asthika & Nastika Darshanam A.U. Vizag.
Ph.D. Rastriya Sanskrit Samsthan under H.R.D. New Delhi
(On Bhagavat upasana vidhanam in advaita siddhanusaram in 18 upanishads).
- 'Sanga Swadhyaya Bhaskara' kowtha Swadharma Swarajya Sangham
- 'Salakshana Ghanapati' Government of A.P.
- 'Srutyardha Vachaspathi'
- 'Veda Vedanga Puraskar', 'Guru Gangeswaranandaji' Pratistan
- 'Veda Prasasthi' Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
- 'Vidyaranya Bhashya' 'Advaita Veda Rakshamany' & 'Veda Rakshana' Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam.
- 'Rajyalakshmi Vydika Puraskar'
- 'Sruthi Bhooshan'
- 'Uttama Sanskrita Pandit' Potti Sriramulu Telugu University
- 'Veda Nidhi' 'Asthana vidwan' Avadhoota Datta Peetham, Mysore
- 'Jeyar Puraskaram' Vijayawada
- 'Arsha Vignananidhi' Sringeri Sankarmutt'
- 'Mahamahopadhyaya' Rastriya Vidya peeth, Tirupathi
- 'Rastrapathi award' for outstanding contribution to Vedas & Sastras.
All Prominent Veda / Sastra Institutes in A.P., Karnataka, besides Maharshi Sandeepani Veda Vidya pratistan, Ujjain.
Vedic Literature, Articles & Discourses:
- Vajipeyam - Vidyaranya Bhasya Anthology
- Tripura Vilasam - Mantra & Vedanta Sastra
- Contributed Articles of over (100) to different Dharmic Journals
- Member, Executive Committee, T.T.D.,
- Visiting Professor & Guide for Research Scholars at 'Sri Sankar Gurukula Veda Pathasala'Veda Bhavan, Secunderabad.
- Principal advisor to Sri Vuppuluri Ghanapathi Sastry Veda Sastra Parishad, Secunderabad/Hyderabad.